Dani California Typo Dani California Typo

I've done something like this before...

...but yours is really neat too. Well done!

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Isn't it unfair....

...to create an animation not in Flash and pass it off as flash? I think that's lame.

studio-nightbird responds:

well a fare review I guess. But just because I upload a video that isn't fully made in Flash doesn't mean I don't know how to use flash.

I think spending your entire Life just using Flash is rather lame.

I love you like.... I love you like....

Surprisingly good!

I'm assuming you wrote the song too! Everything was fantastic. The visuals were well animated and the song was funny. Good job!

monkeybars responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I wrote the song in the video. Thanks for the review. I still like yours a lot better than mine. hahaha.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Perfect.

This is literally perfect. I rarely give perfect score out, because usually few movies deserve this. But this, however, is a thing of beauty. I don't know how you can make that smooth of animation in Flash, but please, teach all the hacks here how so that the quality of Newgrounds as a whole can go up.

Wow.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

Hypocrisy by the assload.

I love hypocrisy. If a REPUBLICAN says something, he's wrong. If a DEMOCRAT says something, he's right. Well, guess what? I'm an independent, and i've been filtering out bullshit from truth, and BOTH sides tell lies, BOTH sides can be right, but there isn't ONE side that is totally right! Stop hating on Bush because he has a shred of morals that fall in line with God (and it's also funny how people can not believe in God and hate him at the same time, but I digress)!

Good movie, BTW, as usual.

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Pure genius

This was a stroke of pure genius. I've always thought one of Weird Al's polka videos should have him parodying the videos of the songs, but this one's pretty damn close. Quick action, fast paced, sweet graphics... this is talent. Best stuff on Newgrounds I've seen in a while in ways of Music videos.

Alpha Bravo Alpha Bravo

Not bad for a beginner

This isn't bad, but it isn't good either. You need to work on your drawing style a bit, but I'm sure you'll find it. Keep on!

16-Bit VS 8-Bit 16-Bit VS 8-Bit

Like the damn Titanic movie

TOO FUCKING LONG!!! But, within that longness comes greatness. This movie was pure gold. Money in the bank. Great great great. We all love you.

How To Shave How To Shave

I like this... could it be a series?

This was a very good movie. If ya make more like this, I think it'd be a cool series. Hahaha... I loved the look, too. It was great.

Sweet Stick Skateboarding Sweet Stick Skateboarding

This is nothing new.

There is nothing here that I've seen that's not here already, nor is this better than what I've seen already.

Step it up, man.